I recently found a new recipe, which I tried and it was an instant hit.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 bananas, mashed (1 cup)
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup oatmeal (rolled oats)
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries or raisins
- Preheat oven to 375°F/190°C.
- Cream together butter and brown sugar.
- Add eggs, bananas, and vanilla.
- Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and oatmeal together in a separate bowl. Add to batter.
- Stir in dried fruit.
- Fill muffin cups 2/3 full of mixture.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes for large muffins, 10-12 minutes for mini-muffins. Remove when the top springs back to the touch.